your one beauty- cracked
29 December 2005
 
i've been very much a hermit this month and with that came a lot of thinking. too much at times and it has kept me awake many a night (and morning for that matter). my feelings are still running amok and i still find my eyes welling up but somehow, someway there has been a change.

this shift has me thinking even more but at least it has a more positive slant now.

edit: positive seems a bit of a strong word. i think what i mean by it is that i think i can maybe begin to inch forward. there seems to be s teeny tiny flicker of hope for something way down deep inside of me. it is not hope in regards to the boy but just hope, for something.

i read this over at the virgin's yesterday and i was struck by her naked truth. i feel quite similarily; that there may never be anyone for me and that i may not find anyone i want to be with. it's a bitch.
 
Comments:
Up until that moment when you meet someone who will honestly and truly make you forget about everything else in the world.
It can happen.
It will happen.
 
thank you KOW.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
i don't quite know how i got here.
Read Me First

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

i have thinky thoughts that need to get out

ARCHIVES
January 2005 / December 2005 /


Powered by Blogger