your one beauty- cracked
20 December 2005
 
why do i put myself as the one in the wrong with the boy?

because right now i can only really analyze myself. i need to look at me; what i may have done or did not do, where i went wrong etc. i need to look at my would have, should have, could have's. i'm mean like that to myself.

i am someone that really cannot be told something wrong with myself that i do not already know. i'm not shocked if someone tells me something negative as i probably already know that trait in myself.

this is something that needs some work as i do get truly shocked when someone says nice things.

i 'm thinking that i'll get to the point of pissed off with him but i am not there yet.
instead i cry.
 
Comments:
Crying's okay, but only up to a point. I'd try to be pragmatic, and learn something from it... maybe something about expectation, or perhaps about other people's unpredictability.

You know my view about this, anyway, J x
 
i feel a shift coming on and the learning is inevitable (for me anyway).

thanks wdky
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
i don't quite know how i got here.
Read Me First

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

i have thinky thoughts that need to get out

ARCHIVES
January 2005 / December 2005 /


Powered by Blogger